I did enjoy my old look. I loved my retro Tecmo Super Bowl logo. But I have gotten a few complaints saying it was amateur looking. And I can't disagree with that. So I went with the old fashioned white background. Looks more professional. On future updates I'll add some pictures and whatnot to make it a little more eye pleasing. I hope you like the new look. I'll try to come up with a new logo. Thanks for checking out the site!
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
1. Indianapolis Colts - QB Andrew Luck, Stanford. This pick is 99% etched in stone. The Colts will do the smart thing and turn the page wit...
-
New Lottery Mock. Next mock draft will be after the full order has been set later this month. Enjoy! The order is based on a lottery I r...
-
Yeah, I don't have time to update this blog anymore, but I still love doing mock drafts, so I will try to get these done regularly. B...
-
I have been a long time maker of video game rosters and players. I figured I would post my creations on this blog. Madden NFL 17 now allo...
-
Draft order based on my current NFL Power Rankings. ----- 1. Chicago Bears (1-3) DE/DT Robert Nkemdiche, Jr, Ole' Miss 6...
-
I have been a long time maker of video game rosters and players. I figured I would post my creations on this blog. Madden NFL 17 now allo...
-
1. (1) Green Bay Packers (8-0). I hate ESPN's non stop "best ever" talk, but Aaron Rodgers is on pace for one of the greates...
-
Welcome to another year of my 2015 NBA Off Season page. Here you can find all the transactions, and current projected depth chart for e...
-
I have been neglecting this site in the worst way the past couple of months. Practically no free time. I hate it because I do get some traf...
-
I have been trying to muster up the enthusiasm to do a 2012 mock draft for a couple months. It's just hard for me to get excited while t...
No comments:
Post a Comment