2010 MLB Preview Countdown

Alright, only a month until the boys of summer pop the needles back in their arms and get ready to hit a little white ball over a green fence. Kidding. I love baseball. I know we haven't really had any baseball posts, but that's mostly because the NFL and NBA has dominated the landscape since I have started this blog.

Anyways, it's baseball time. Only a couple days until MLB 2K10 arrives in my mailbox. Yeah, I wish it was MLB ;10: The Show but I don't have a PS3. Ahh well, better then nothing. My fantasy draft is underway as well. And I'm well on my way to a fourth title in 7 years in my main keeper league, with youngsters Prince Fielder, Evan Longoria, Adam Lind, Zack Greinke and Josh Johnson leading the way. I love baseball, it was my favorite sport before I knew what football and basketball was. Like every other young left handed kid, I used to practice batting like Ken Griffey Jr.

Anyways, enough rambling. I am going to (attempt to) do a countdown, one team every day. Starting from worst and ending up with best. We will have projected lineups, a prospect to look out for, potential all stars, and more. I am not an expert, I am a fan. I can honestly say I have not seen a Royals, Nationals or Oroiles game in quite a while. But I will still give you information and entertainment to the best of my knowledge.

Jonathan Carrano

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: