Sorry for the lack of updates this week. New job, and I have to work a lot of hours. If I could get 500 people to click a link a day I wouldn't have to do that pointless work. I'd just sit here and write all day! Anyways, new power rankings just in time for the Thursday night game. Don't have much time, so no explanations. Just straight rankings. I promise I will continue to give this blog more attention starting next week.
1. (1) New Orleans Saints (8-0).
2. (2) Indianapolis Colts (8-0).
3. (4) Minnesota Vikings (7-1).
4. (3) Denver Broncos (6-2).
5. (5) New England Patriots (6-2).
6. (6) Dallas Cowboys (6-2).
7. (9) Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2).
8. (7) Philadelphia Eagles (5-3)
9. (11) Cincinnati Bengals (6-2)
10. (10) Atlanta Falcons (5-3).
11. (8) Baltimore Ravens (4-4).
12. (12) Houston Texans (5-4)
13. (15) Arizona Cardinals (5-3)
14. (16) San Diego Chargers (5-3)
15. (14) New York Giants (5-4)
16. (13) Green Bay Packers (4-4)
17. (17) Miami Dolphins (3-5)
18. (18) Chicago Bears (4-4)
19. (19) New York Jets (4-4)
20. (20) San Francisco 49ers (3-5)
21. (23) Jacksonville Jaguars (4-4)
22. (21) Carolina Panthers (3-5)
23. (24) Seattle Seahawks (3-5)
24. (22) Buffalo Bills (3-5)
25. (29) Tennessee Titans (2-6)
26. (25) Oakland Raiders (2-6)
27. (26) Kansas City Chiefs (1-7)
28. (27) Washington Redskins (2-6)
29. (30) St. Louis Rams (1-7)
30. (28) Detroit Lions (1-7)
31. (32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-7)
32. (31) Cleveland Browns (1-7)
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
New Lottery Mock. Next mock draft will be after the full order has been set later this month. Enjoy! The order is based on a lottery I r...
-
Yeah, I don't have time to update this blog anymore, but I still love doing mock drafts, so I will try to get these done regularly. B...
-
1. Indianapolis Colts - QB Andrew Luck, Stanford. This pick is 99% etched in stone. The Colts will do the smart thing and turn the page wit...
-
I have been a long time maker of video game rosters and players. I figured I would post my creations on this blog. Madden NFL 17 now allo...
-
1. (1) Green Bay Packers (8-0). I hate ESPN's non stop "best ever" talk, but Aaron Rodgers is on pace for one of the greates...
-
Welcome to another year of my 2015 NBA Off Season page. Here you can find all the transactions, and current projected depth chart for e...
-
It's been a while since I have done a mock draft, so here is a two rounder for you. The order is based on "if the draft was held t...
-
Draft order based on my current NFL Power Rankings. ----- 1. Chicago Bears (1-3) DE/DT Robert Nkemdiche, Jr, Ole' Miss 6...
-
I have been neglecting this site in the worst way the past couple of months. Practically no free time. I hate it because I do get some traf...
-
I have been trying to muster up the enthusiasm to do a 2012 mock draft for a couple months. It's just hard for me to get excited while t...
No comments:
Post a Comment